MSDS & Data Sheets
For Asphalt & Concrete Cleaner
- Removes petroleum stains from asphalt & concrete.
- Environmentally Friendly Non Toxic.
- No need for water blasting your asphalt (stripping away protective layers).
- Easy to apply, sweep in the pores and leave TERMINATOR-HSD to do its thing.
- Our specialised micro organisms quickly bioremediate petroleum compounds into Water (H20) and Carbon Dioxide (C02).
- Contains no sulphates or phosphates – SAFE for our water ways.
- Regular use in parking lots and industrial yards will assist in your storm water compliance.
- Our honeycomb cell structure binds to the hydrocarbons together holding them palace while remediating the stain.
How TERMINATOR-HSD Asphalt & Concrete Cleaner Works:
TERMINATOR-HSD is a powder containing a proprietary blend of highly concentrated microbes and absorbent. The microbes are cultured specifically to biodegrade motor oil, crude oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluid, solvents, cooking oil and kitchen grease. Proprietary nutrients stimulate the microbial appetite and growth, resulting in accelerated remediation of a spill or stained area. Safe, non-toxic and easy to use. The major by-products from the biodegradation process are carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O).
Storm-Water Permit Compliance
Regular use of TERMINATOR-HSD in parking lots and industrial yards will aid in storm-water compliance. Spilled petroleum compounds are bioremediated on an ongoing basis. Consult a TERRADIS representative for a proper maintenance schedule for your facility.
Absorption & Containment
TERMINATOR-HSD Asphalt Cleaner attracts and binds hydrocarbons, holding them in place during biodegradation. Once absorbed, contaminates will not migrate as they bioremediate.
Directions For Use
- Asphalt Cleaning (Oil Stains on Asphalt): Sprinkle TERMINATOR-HSD sparingly over dry stained area. 310 grams will treat 15 to 30 small oil spots! Sweep product in multiple directions to force powder into surface pores.
- Using a soft bristle broom, sweep excess powder to new areas until there remains nothing left to sweep.
- In dry climates or indoor areas it is necessary to mist water on the area, out side in temperate conditions mother nature will complete the job for you.
- To speed results, moisten area lightly, being careful to not cause water run off, and reapply weekly until stains have faded as desired. Most stains will be eliminated in 3 to 4 applications. Due to the more rough surface nature of Asphalt, more product is used during treatment.
Get In Touch
Hamilton, New Zealand
TERRADIS Customer Contact Numbers
NZ / AUS (Glen Morgan) +64-21-2490-292 | USA (Tad Jones) +1-720-903-9591
Have a question?
Feel free to send an email and we will get back to you with an answer.