For Best Results:
- Sweep stained area free from dirt and debris.
- Sprinkle TERMINATOR-HSD sparingly over dry stained area.
- Sweep in all directions into surface pores using fine bristle broom, until powder will not sweep any further.
- Lightly mist the area with water – ensuring that product is not over wet and running – leave to dry.
- Leave in place – never wash off, the product will self degrade as it runs out of oils etc to feed off.
- Dry Climates? mist with water periodically. The more often you do this, the quicker the performance of the product.
- Old or heavily soaked in stains may require additional treatments.
- Monitor results and repeat treatment every 1-2 weeks as necessary until stain fades to desired level.
Treatment of Fresh (wet) Spill on Hard Surface:
- Spread enough product to soak up all the pooling oil.
- Once absorbed by the TERMINTAOR-HSD, all petroleum compounds are fully encapsulated and will be completely cleaned (bio-remediated), leaving behind environmentally safe H20 and CO2.
- Absorbed material may be left for TERMINATOR-HSD to clean and dispose of. Alternatively, you may sweep it up and dispose of according to local regulations.
- Once surface becomes dry, treat according to normal (above) instructions.
Fresh or Old Petroleum Spill on Concrete & Asphalt:
For fresh spills on hard surfaces (ie: concrete or asphalt) spread enough product to soak up all pooling hydrocarbons. Once absorbed by TERMINATOR-HSD, all petroleum hydrocarbons are fully encapsulated and will be completely bio-remediated, resulting in environmentally safe compounds such as water and carbon dioxide. Absorbed material may be left for nature to bio-remediate, or may be swept up and disposed according to local regulations. For older stains apply T-HSD to affected area, allow for 3-4 applications to fully remove any carbon shadows.
Safe for everyone, safe for everything.
Is it safe?
What type of stains will it remove?
How fast does it work?
TERMINATOR-HSD will remove your stain in a few days for fresh and shallow stains, or a few weeks for larger, deeper and older stains. Many factors affect the speed of the process including: temperature, type of stain, moisture, age of stain, amount of oil, composition of the concrete/asphalt. TERMINATOR-HSD will remove the stain, but with microbial products, keep in mind, this is a time driven process.
How do I make it work the fastest?
2) Sweep into the pores
3) Mist the area with water using a kitchen spray bottle (do not use so much water to cause the powder to wash away)
4) Allow to dry – it will “set up”, appearing like a fresh concrete layer
5) Afterwards, the more often you moisten the area the faster it will work.
How often should I reapply?
Where does the oil go?
Will rain wash it away?
Can I use it in my garage?
Do I need to use water?
What if my stain is many years old?
Will the stain come back?
Will it work in the Winter?
What if the concrete is hot in the summer?
What if I get it in my eye?
Should I wear gloves when I use it?
TERRADIS Customer Contact Numbers
NZ / AUS (Glen Morgan) +64-21-2490-292 | USA (Tad Jones) +1-720-903-9591
Have a question?
Feel free to send an email and we will get back to you with an answer.